Over the years, Peter White has maintained a reputation as one of the most versatile and prolific acoustic guitarists on the contemporary jazz landscape. Armed with an unparalleled combination of lyricism and energy, he combines elements of jazz, pop and classical guitar to create a sound that is singular and at the same time accessible to a broad audience.
Along with an ambitious releases schedule, Peter has found time to appear on recordings by many of his friends, including Dave Koz, Rick Braun, Richard Elliot, Jeff Golub, Lee Ritenour, Kirk Whalum, Boney James and many others.
In a career that spans nearly four decades, over a dozen solo recordings and countless performances, White insists that it’s the faces in the crowd and the fans that keep the experience fresh. “I'll play a live show, and someone will come to me afterward and say, ‘Oh, I loved this CD,’ or ‘This song helped me through a bad time,’” he explains. “Or I get emails from people saying, ‘Oh, I love the way you covered one of my favorite songs on your record back in 1994.’ The idea that someone can write me an email and tell me about something I did on a record that was released fifteen years ago – you can’t buy that. That’s priceless. That’s what keeps me going – the idea that people out there really care about what I do, the idea that I’ve made a difference for someone.”
Tickets start at $22.50
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- Reserved Raised Booths seat up to four (4) individuals and Luxury Booths seat up to eight (8) individuals. Please be advised that if you do not purchase the entire booth, you may share the booth with another party!
- The Access Showroom is fully compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act. For personal assistance selecting accessible seats or for more information about accessibility for a person with a disability please contact our Rewards Center at 702-692-7481
- No refunds or exchanges. Aliante is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- Dates and times are subject to change.
- Price does not include any applicable taxes/fees.
- All Will Call tickets must be picked up on the day of the performance at the Box Office beginning at 5:00PM.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to attend.
- No outside food or drink allowed.